Click here to download datasheet
The Series 3000 rejects virtually all known counterfeits accepted by most other bill acceptors-through the use of multiple wavelength optical sensing and sophisticated data processing. Optical cross-channel sensors examine the bill path for foreign objects such as clear tape or strings. While no system can claim complete security, the Series 3000 sensors greatly reduce vulnerability to both counterfeits and clones.
EASY, TIME-SAVING SET-UP
The Series 3000's new design ensures convenient access to all labeled switches. A simple-to-use configuration coupon allows you to easily set security and bill acceptance options.
FUTURE FLEXIBILITY IN A FLASH
All models accept $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50 and $100 bills. Series 3000 can be easily updated electronically to handle new currency designs from the U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing.
HIGH, FOUR-WAY ACCEPTANCE
Satisfy customers by accepting bills of all conditions. Bills can be fed in any direction, face up or down.
RELIABLE / LOW MAINTENANCE
With the streamlined recognition system, sensors are embedded under the smooth plastic bill path, and the magnetic head and pinch roller have been eliminated to dramatically reduce jams, debris build-up and the need for cleaning.
It's the device your customers can trust to perform reliably-time and time again. The low jam rate and high acceptance rate mean more transactions, less customer frustration and greater profits.
- 95% or greater for U.S. $1 thru $100 Bills
- Lengthwise, four way (face up/down, either direction)
- Approximately 3 seconds (from bill insertion to completed bill-stacking)
- Pulse and multiple serial protocols
- 95 to 132 volts AC, 60 Hz or 20 to 30 volts AC, 60 Hz
- Standby: 14 Watts, Acceptance: 24 Watts, Stacking: 55 Watts
- LE3800/3900: 6 lbs.
- 1000 bill magazine: 2 lbs. 9oz.
- 1200 LRC: 6 lbs.
- Operating temperature: -10° C to 50° C 4
- Storage temperature: - 30° C to 70° C
- Humidity: 5% to 85% Relative Humidity (non-condensing)